Lupe Fiasco Discusses His New 'Lazers' Album

By Dell on 8:40 PM

Filed Under:




For a while, Lupe Fiasco had fans thinking he planned on releasing a third and final album entitled LupEND and move on to greener pastures. But earlier this summer, Lupe scrapped the retirement indefinitely (big surprise?) and began working on a new album called We Are Lasers. Recently during an overseas interview Lupe revealed a little bit more about the project, check it out:

"I feel like, 'cause of my first two albums, that now I have the foundation to just branch off and just do not really crazy [music] or whatever I want, but just make music outside of who I normally make music for," Lupe said referring to his upcoming album. "I feel like I have my true fans, my hardcore fans down, locked down, and now I can kinda experiment with other types of music and it's really good. It's my favorite album thus far."


Here's the video of the actual interview if you want to hear a few more questions regarding hip hop and politics.




Source = SOHH.com

0 comments for this post